Saturday, March 18, 2006

I am feeling a tad moody right now.
Why is this always happening to me? *Slaps self*

All right ignore that.
Prior to YAZID BOYBOY MY SON's chat with his dutch friend.. I had a short chat with Shannon. (Shes from perth) &Shes greattttt (:
Though she havent been replying me for ages..
Yea. I missed her so so so much. She understand how i was when i was stupid &naive. She gave me good advice and shes just basically great, lah!
But she was drunk when she spoke to me. Which was a short while ago. Haha gosh i haven't had the feeling of being drunk. Have you?

I remember drinking quite a lot at the stayover urm.. 2years ago? But i just got red, which, i was told - is good. Hahaha but i looked super foolish when red.
Thank god there ain't any pictures to prove that =P

-
Ahgong's birthday celebration tomorrow. Which means trip to Redhill which also means WAKING UP EARLY!
And that means i have to leave early. Which at this time, is good for me.
Goddddd.
No more chances to use the computer as much as soon as school starts.
*Deep (sad) frown*

Long live ahgong, though! He's my maternal side grandpa &he has 2wifes :)
So that equates to me having 3ahmas.

One is whom i get to see EVERY DAY {beside me in bed} (I have been sleeping next to my paternal ahma since i was a lil kid. That's why she dotes on me a lot. She suffers the punches &kicks i throw to her when i'm asleep and the sleeptalking and sleepwalking as well {which has cease, actually.} Shes my comfort when i get horrible nightmares.)

One is whom i get to see every 2weeks maybe? Or even monthly. A very optimistic ahma she is. She's great with her Aiya, nevermind la let it go talk. She's open-minded and understanding. Though she seem to hate her husband's #*&^@$#-ing a lot.. Lol.

Last one is whom i get to see.. Once every few years maybe? She is my grandpa's first wife. But.. haha he came to singapore and married my redhill ahma.


My paternal ahgong passed away when i was p1. Sheesh i so remembered how it was. I remember standing stark naked in front of my cousins because my aunt just striped me when i complained about the shirt (i forgot why). Thank goodness my cousins were too young to remember (I hope.)
I remember feeling slight sorrow while my cousins played around.
I remember how he looks like, still. I remember the peeling of the skin of those beans. I remember the little broken umbrella. I remember your strong muscles (from your pictures).
I wished he was still around. I wished he'll pass on some knowledge to me. I wished to know about his job.

Because now i know how to speak some hokkien.
-
Shit why have i been going so emo these days. I'm so fine btw (:
Don't wanna be stuck. (:


-
Please don't tell me everything's wonderful now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home